Friday, November 12, 2010

Going Private

I am going to go private here soon so please put your email down or email me your address telshawinger@yahoo.com so I can add you to the list if you are interested in following the blog still. Thanks!

31 comments:

Sam, Kendra and Adi said...

I want to still stalk you and your cute family! kendra_lue@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted! lkwhited@hotmail.com

Kelly Shoroye said...

Add me please ebishoroye@gmail.com

The Modern Daisy said...

Add me! aubreypaxton@gmail.com

Lori said...

add me to,I like to know what is going on in the Family,
eckmanster@gmail.com

Teria Brooks said...

speediegonzalas@hotmail.com thanks!

heddomarie said...

add me! heddomarie@hotmail.com Thanks!

The Capitans said...

chelseacapitan@hotmail.com

Craig and Stephanie said...

craigandsteph@gmail.com

Kara Jorgensen said...

Add us!! kara_jorgensen@yahoo.com

Jon and MarChe said...

I still want to stay updated! marchehindes@yahoo.com

Geoff and Niccole said...

ndemke@hotmail.com

Cassidy&Dustin said...

cassidya_@hotmail.com

The Buchanan's said...

I wanna stay in touch! leemarie44@hotmail.com

Analeis Paul said...

analeispaul@gmail.com

JD and Becky said...

Add us please! jamesdean710@gmail.com. BTW, I sent an invite to your hotmail address for our blog...I didn't know you got a new one!

Teresa Johnson said...

tdrjohnson@yahoo.com

The Mathews Clan said...

I love reading about your family. mariah_triplets@hotmail.com

Alicia said...

add us please! liciaay@hotmail.com

Heather said...

heatha.b5@gmail.com

Wendy said...

my e-mail is wendy@signing4babies.com

Hillary said...

I'd like to be added, too. hillarious_18@hotmail.com
Thanks.

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

redruby579@yahoo.com we would love an invite

Marsha said...

marsha and ben
marshawilson05@gmail.com

Cassie said...

Telsha, add me to your list too! Not like I don't see you a few times a week :) but I still love to read up on all the great things you and your kids do that we don't get to chat about!

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

paigerooney@yahoo.com

Krista said...

kristaylor797@hotmail.com

Kathryn said...

I'm always interested in why people choose to go private, would you mind telling me your thoughts. :) I still want to read your blog and keep up with your cute family! kathrynwoodbury@hotmail.com

Jani said...

janika@handsinharmonycarolers.com

The Bunzells said...

davidandlynette07@gmail.com

Kristi said...

Kristi_is@hotmail.com

Winger Fam

Winger Fam