Decided it was time to write a little update on what is going on with our family right now since this blog is our family journal. To see the full post of what is up with us, go HERE.
1/3/10
Skylee came into the bathroom and told me Jaston was "crying a bit." Then she said "It's really bad!"
1/5/10
Skylee looked at Jaston and said "This is my Baby Brother Jaston." and then she put her arms around me and Jaston and said "My friends."
1/6/10
Skylee has come up several times to me and said "I want to feed him," and pulls up her shirt.
4/20/2010
Me- "Sky, eat your cheese bread mom made it special for you." Skylee- " Oh, it's special, did you get it at the dollar store?"
9/4/2010
Sky: "Mom can you get me some Oval Milk." What the? Finally figured out she wanted Ovaltine...
8/23/2010
Sky: When I get big, grow up I will be a baby."
I am so grateful that I was blessed to marry the love of my life in the St. George temple, December 30, 2005. We were blessed with a sweet daughter, Skylee Diane Winger, July 24, 2007. She was so much fun and added so much to our family. After two and a half years enjoying Skylee we were blessed with Jaston Devon Winger December 12, 2009. I am so excited to see what the rest of our mortal lives have in store and am so excited that because Jeff and I are sealed together we will be a forever family! I love this Winger Fam. They are my everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment