Thursday, January 20, 2011

Going Private

SO many months ago I announced I was going private and have procrastinated because I really don't want my information out there for anyone to look at BUT I don't like that when blogs are private I can't see when they are updated.

SO... my brilliant friend, Kathryn, devised a plan that I think is ingenius! (and I'm totally stealing it, hope you don't mind Kath!) I am leaving this blog open and will be posting the titles of my updated posts here. It will inform you when I have updated but my full posts will be on our new private blog. (www.jtwingerfam.blogspot.com)

SO if you are interested in keeping up with the fam and I haven't got your email addy from my prior private post. Leave one here. Thanks guys!

11 comments:

Kirah and Jeremy said...

kirahp@hotmail.com :)

Borchardt's said...

Hey i would love to keep in touch..my email is staristyle09@yahoo.com

The Buchanan's said...

leemarie44@hotmail.com

The Bunzells said...

davidandlynette07@gmail.com


Thanks :)

Kim and Kyle said...

I don't know if you got mine or not so here it is just in case......kneva@live.com

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

redruby579@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

jmdahlquist@gmail.com

Kaesha Fry said...

send it to my gmail address. kaeshafry@gmail.com thanks!

Burke and Emily Adams said...

I don't remember if I gave you mine, but it's emilyabush@gmail.com. Smart move on going private!

Chantell said...

babyblueiz16@hotmail.com
great idea!

Anonymous said...

courtneycool90@msn.com

Winger Fam

Winger Fam